Monday 21 July 2008

Site Updates

There hasn't been any news regarding Doctor Who recently, so I have decided to start updating the pages of the website. Today I uploaded 27 new avatars which can be seen here. Also, you may have noticed the way of presenting the news posts is different, it will be like this from now on.

Also, during the summer holidays I have made it my target to upload episode screencaps to the gallery. It will take a while, but I'm determined! On top of this, seeing as I will have a lot of time on my hands, I will be watching old episodes of Doctor Who and noting the Quotes.

Sadly, during August I will not be able to update for 2 weeks, but there's no need to worry about that yet. Anyway, keep visiting the site and chatting to others; it's great to hear your comments.
UPDATE: I have also added Quotes from 'Smith and Jones' to the appropriate pages. Expect more quotes over the next few days.

No comments: