Thursday 14 August 2008

Loads of Updates

As some of you may be aware, from Saturday night onwards there will be no updates for two weeks. Therefore, tomorrow I will be updating like crazy. I will add plenty of Avatars, add a few new pages including plenty of games to keep you occupied while I'm gone and a few surprises... Just keep returning!

Also, I'd like to say thanks to Ayrton for the amazing banner, it's about time I had some high-tech stuff on this site!

As for the new look, well... there have been a few problems... mainly the HTML. If there's anyone out there talented with the coding, please feel free to help out! But, hopefully it may be finished by late September...

Finally, please join the Links Network, as it would be great to build up a big online Doctor Who, Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures links source.

No comments: