Sunday 21 September 2008

The Next Doctor

(Firstly, this may be old news but I couldn't update yesterday, so I need to add this anyway!) It has been reported by The Sun that during this year's Christmas special, apparently called 'The Next Doctor,' this will happen:

“The Doctor arrives, hears a damsel in distress, he steps forward to save her when this other man swings in, dashing, brilliant, amazing, clever, witty, saves the day. The Doctor says: ‘Who are you?’ The man says, ‘I’m the Doctor!’ The Doctor becomes his companion. There will be a beautiful woman too, of course, but really it’s the Doctor paired with a new Doctor.”

These rumours have been sparked by filming photos which show David Morrissey (who stars in the Special) wearing very Doctor-like clothes. However, nothing has been confirmed yet!

SITE UPDATES

Just thought I'd make a quite mention about the updates. I have added many promotional photos to the gallery which I have never come across before so if you want to see them follow this link. Also, coming soon will be the TOCS Series which is a set of fictional stories made up into a series for the site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Post! This Chsritmas Is Going To Be Brilliant

The title for the episode isn't that good though

Docotr Who Mad Online

Voscarian Child said...

Well it makes a change from Daleks coming back and I have missed the old Cybermen. Hmm David Morrissey as the new Doctor. Is this like a time lock, where perhaps he's crossing over and meeting himself coming back, or is this a fan who is wanting to be like the Doctor from the history books?

As usual Russell writes brilliantly or is this the workings of Steven Moffat? I don't care as both are brilliant script writers. I'd love to be as good as the pair of them.

I just wish when they bring out the new action figures they alter the Doctor a bit, give him a bit more of a better wardrobe and a bit more expression. He still looks the same from 2005. And when will they bring out a 12" version where you can press his tummy or back and he speaks. I'm still holding out for that Christmas prezzie!!

Sorry David Doctor mad. Check out my blog if you like, I love Doctor Who and have written 2 Doctor Who poems which are on the drwho-online forum.

Voscarian Child

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that extremely long comment and welcome to the site!