Tuesday 6 October 2009

Brand New Logo

So here's the brand new logo revealed by the BBC earlier today...

What do you think of it? Although I've had some time to look at it properly, I'm still not sure whether I like it. The colouring's nice, but I just don't know.

It's made me realise just how much the show's gonna change. New Doctor. New Companion. New TARDIS. New Head Writer. New Logo. (Possibly) New Theme Tune. It's even being called Series One. Who knows how it'll turn out?

One thing's for certain: the 21st century is when everything changes, and you've gotta be ready!

5 comments:

Rob said...

I really am loving it! I love the tardis design of it too!

Sylar

Will said...

I hate it! Not as good as the old one! I want that one back!!!

KidWithTheSpecs.blogspot.com said...

I cannot wait! New show, I am really excitted....

Flick

Unknown said...

I didn't like it at first, but I love it now! The TARDIS insignia especially.

GMasterH said...

It's shit, and it's crap. It's shrap!