Monday 16 February 2009

Birthdays!

Today, the 16th February, is Christopher Eccleston's birthday! Famous for playing the 9th Doctor in the 2005 revived series, Christopher is now 45. Happy birthday to him! Oh, and it's someone else's birthday today, but I just can't think who... hmm... I'll remember in a minute...

To all those wondering what on Earth is going on with 5 a day it is mostly my fault, I just keep forgetting to update it. I will start afresh tomorrow and update the questions, I promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bex!

Rhi said...

Woo! Yeah! And Chris!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! it's also my friend livvy's birthday too. what a small world.

Will said...

Bex your birthday's on the same day as Chris, and mines a day away from David Tennant and a couple from the Queen's official birthday!!!!! My birthday rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy birthday Chris, I take it that it is your birthday too Bex, lol. Happy birthday!

Kyle
Doctor Who Mad Online