Sunday 6 December 2009

Notices

This is a bit of a random post really but I just need to make a few things clear. Firstly, I apologise for the recent comments on the C Box; I was impersonated and did not leave those messages. By now, I'm hoping you'll realise this because I respect my visitors and would not say such things.

Secondly, please continue to vote in the poll because it's almost over for this week. I'm trying to find out what you think is the best tenth Doctor episode!

Speaking of which, over Christmas and New Year, I will be releasing a special Tenth Doctor tribute calendar that you can print out, so that's all good. Finally, I might be releasing an episode as a preview for the Fan Fiction series, and if it goes down well, the full series will be up later this month.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: