Digital Spy have ten interesting facts about the upcoming episode 'The Eleventh Hour' - read them below and enjoy...
1) The Doctor apparently loves apples, but maybe he's a bit confused.
2) The episode spans at least fourteen years.
3) The new Doctor uses the phrase "wibbly wobbly timey wimey" at one point. But that's not the only hark back to the past.
4) Guest stars/cameos include Annette Crosbie, Sir Patrick Moore, Nina Wadia and David Tennant (yay!)
5) You get the first glimpse of the new TARDIS at the end of the episode.
6) Question: When is a crack in a wall more than a crack in a wall? In a prison! (I have no idea about this...)
7) "I'm the Doctor - I'm worse than ********** *****."
8) Amy will have a rather pressing engagement.
9) The outfit that Amy is wearing at the end of episode 1 will be her outfit for episode 2, too.
10) Shhhh - we could only think of nine!