Wednesday 11 June 2008

BBC Website Update

Blimey. It's surprising just how Doomsday still makes me cry, even though I know Rose is returning! I just watched it for the new Rose Returns page, and my eyes are full of tears. Anyway, back to the subject in matter...

The BBC have updated their website ready for this week's episode, Midnight. There are new wallpapers, puzzles and the usual fear forecast. And, remember, after this week's episode, the trailer for Turn Left will be shown... and that episode includes the comeback of a certain companion...

I'm sorry this isn't really important news, but I wanted to update with SOMETHING.

THEORIES: I just wanted to add this because I thought it was great, well done to the person who left this thought on my S4 Rumours/Story Arcs page.

RIVER SONG IS AN ANAGRAM OF ROSE V RING. IN EPISODE 13 OF SERIES 3, SOMEONE WAS SEEN PICKING UP THE MASTER'S RING... MAYBE ROSE HAS TO FIGHT THIS PERSON...

No comments: