OK, so the trailer looked very interesting, but just what did we find out?
- The Doctor is "dead." He is seen covered up and his screwdriver rolls out of his hand.
- Donna says, "How can anything be worse than this?" This implies things are pretty bad.
- Rose runs saying, "What happened, what did they find?"
- Wilf says that the stars are going out.
- A strange noise is heard and something seems to be approaching Donna. (a spider?)
- A woman says to Donna, "there is something on your back!" Donna is then seen looking in a mirror, panicking.
- Donna is being ordered to turn around and show her back. When she does, the UNIT officer looks a bit shocked.
- Rose said, "I've been pulled across from another universe because every single universe is in danger."
- Rose said to someone (possibly Donna) "None of this was meant to happen, you're gonna die."
- An explosion is seen, perhaps to do with UNIT or the enemies (Daleks/Davros)
- Donna is then surrounded by bright lights perhaps to try and discover what is on her back.