Friday 21 November 2008

Midnight Nomination

Russell T Davies' Midnight has been nominated at this year's Royal Television Society Craft and Design Awards (that's a mouthful, imagine trying to repeat that after someone says it!) The episode is up for the 'Best Sound in Drama' award, let's hope it wins!

On another note, I have been receiving random emails from people asking me to contribute to their blogs. Unless they ask me personally and I know them fairly well, please do not ask me! It's enough having to run this site!

4 comments:

adv said...

Midnight deserved this award, as the music was... fantastic! Sorry to hear about those emails :)

Alex
adventures through time and space

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Conor said...

Cool post, good to hear Midnight has been nominated.

Rhi said...

Cool post!
_____________________
Blogger Woman (Hannah)
The Bad Wolf TV