Tuesday 20 January 2009

Filming Information

I know it's been all over the internet, but I'm gonna post about it anyway because it's all very exciting! Before I start, all credit for this post goes to Scooty and Planet Gallifrey.

Firstly, the filming has been taking place around/inside a museum in Wales and we know that James Strong has been directing. A red double decker bus saying "Unbeatable Global Call Tariffs - Neon" has been spotted heading to "Braintree." Also, in the costume and make up van, a crushed bus of the same type has been spotted, so perhaps this is part of the plot.

Many believe Michelle Ryan was on location, but this hasn't been confirmed. Also, a dark brown, almost burnt looking skeleton prop was brought out of the Museum.

The place where it's all happening.

I'm hoping that this weekend I'll be able to look for this museum seeing as I will be in Cardiff anyway, (oh the joys of living in Wales!) so maybe some photos of my own will be up soon. If you have any photos, feel free to share them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing, I can not get over the fact that they are using the same museum as the Lazarus one! But they obviously do it all the time! Can not wait until the episode, and to see even more back stage stuff...

Rhi said...

The BBC are really building up suspension now! Thanks for the comments on my site!

Miss Gallifrey
The Bad Wolf TV

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I am so excited. I wonder what it all means?

Kyle
Doctor Who Mad Online