Thursday 2 July 2009

Site Plans

Seeing as there doesn't seem to be hardly any decent news lately, which is a mixture of being completely annoying and frustrating, I've decided to post about the plans for the future of the website - it's better than nothing I suppose...

July 2009



Children of Earth Episodes - After each episode of the Torchwood special, there will be a chance to leave your thoughts here and to share theories with others.



Website Awards Results - On July 15th, the results for the website awards will be revealed!



Pages - I want to get the Fan Fiction section up and running, as well as adding plenty of graphics. Also, there will be plenty more competitions and things to do.



Sometime in the Future...



Interviews - There will be a section of the website interviewing and asking interesting questions to Whovians. This gives people a chance to promote their websites and share their views about Doctor Who.



Spin off sites - I am also thinking of creating 'Torchwood' and 'Sarah Jane Adventures' pages, to show that it's not all about Doctor Who here...



Possible Jobs - In the future I know that I will not be able to update as often, so I might give out jobs to certain people I trust.



Well I'm sure that post was better than another day without updates!

4 comments:

Rhi said...

Yes it was Becky! I can't wait for all of these to happen!

Rhi
TBWT

Will said...

Me too! Lovely post! XD

Will

Anonymous said...

Very nice post - I look forward to the additions that you have planned for the oncoming storm :D

Anonymous said...

Some great things planned!