Sunday 8 March 2009

Cyberman-ia!

If you're a fan of the Cybermen, then you're in luck! 2 Entertain have just revealed the cover and details for the new 'The Cybermen Collection.' This is a boxset which contains the Series 2 episodes 'Rise of the Cybermen', 'The Age of Steel', 'Army of Ghosts' and 'Doomsday.' It also contains an interview with David Tennant and a short documentary on the 25 best Cybermen moments. This is available to buy from the 13th of April 2009 at a RRP of £15.99. The cover can be seen below.

3 comments:

Rhi said...

I'm not going to get this, as I've already got all the Cybermen eps except the Next Doctor. Nice post though :)

Miss Gallifrey
The Bad Wolf TV

Anonymous said...

I have all the stories so won't be getting it, but this is really cheap.

Will said...

They missed a treat by not putting the Next Doctor on as well! I've got all the episodes all ready, so I'm not gonna be getting it. Nice post :)

Will
Will and Seb's Blog
The Proc