Monday 30 March 2009

DWM Issue 407

The cover for issue 407 of Doctor Who Magazine can be seen below. It has a feature about the upcoming Easter Special 'Planet of the Dead' as well as new pictures, interviews, 30 years of DWM, and a big competition to win some boxsets. It is out this Thursday, 2nd April, at a price of £3.99.

Also, there have been rumours that a Planet of the Dead trailer could be shown this Wednesday after The Apprentice on BBC One. I will report any further news on this as I receive it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks good, however I won't be getting it.

Unknown said...

You won't be getting it???? OMG

Will said...

Why not DWMO? *gasps* I definitely will! Thanks! Great post.

Will
Blah blah...
You know what goes here...
lol random!

Anonymous said...

i got this issue 3 months ago

Becky said...

It wasn't out then, and stop leaving lame comments, it's pathetic.

azzul said...

nice....post, follow me on www.viddiv.co.cc