Thursday 12 March 2009

Reviewers Needed!

This serious lack of news isn't good for the website! Argh! Anyway, I've decided to add a new page to the site called 'Reviews' but I need your contribution for it. If you enjoy reviewing Doctor Who products, episode or merchandise then continue reading!

I'm looking for someone who can produce a weekly review, roughly 200 words long, for me to put up on the Reviews page. If you're interested simply send a 100-150 word review about The Next Doctor to bex-doctorwhofan1@hotmail.co.uk. You have until 1st April to enter and, if you win, you will be The-OncomingStorm's official reviewer and will have your review up on the page every week! Good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo interesting... i may have ago at this?

Will said...

I would help, but I'm busy on our site! :P

Will
Will and Seb's Blog
The Proc
Primatech Paper (!)